• All flue cleaning comes with full sweeping with brushes or Rodtech power sweeping, as appropriate; CCTV inspection (as practicable), smoke-testing, completion of a Safety Certificate for Insurance & Records purposes (full details are given on the Safety Certificate Page), plus honest, friendly and impartial advice, ALL-INCLUSIVE in the STANDARD COMPETITIVE PRICE. A receipt is always given at time of payment (non-VAT).
• A great effort is made to try to achieve a clean & tidy finish & dust sheets and vacuum cleaning are standard
• I am Insured for Public Liability (five million pounds) & I always carry a current Institute of Chimney Sweeps Photocard ID for identification - for your security & peace of mind
• As a keen supporter of sustainable living, traditional culture and the maintenance of historic dwellings, I am pleased to be a long-standing Member of THE EXMOOR SOCIETY & a Business Member of THE FRIENDS OF QUANTOCK
• PLEASE NOTE: My terms are that work is only carried out with the clear understanding that payment is due at the time of completion. The time of completion is that moment that the sweeping or safety certificate detailing work done is completed for the customer and signed by them, or by an other adult present in the property at the time. Payment is due immediately, with no period of grace. You will appreciate that a sole trader is not in a position to support the debts of others.
Some customers request a courtesy call in the future when their flues are due to be swept. I am happy to oblige as a courtesy only, under the strict understanding of no liability whatsoever accruing to me because of any failure to communicate on my part. The customer must still be responsible for ensuring that the required sweeping is carried out.
IMPORTANT: SEE DATA POLICY AND PROTECTION PAGE for policy and conditions forming an integral part of the work contract for every customer.